wicket-users mailing list archives

From Martin Grigorov <mgrigo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Datepicker to pick just the month
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2014 15:14:40 GMT
Hi,

I assume you use wicket-datetime module.
You will have to consult with YUI 2.x docs to see what is supported -
http://yui.github.io/yui2/

https://github.com/l0rdn1kk0n/wicket-bootstrap uses this datepicker -
http://bootstrap-datepicker.readthedocs.org/en/latest/options.html#format

Wicket JQuery UI project provides integration with JQuery UI datepicker.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting