wicket-users mailing list archives

From "Richter, Marvin" <Marvin.Rich...@jestadigital.com>
Subject RE: Wicket-bootstrap Bootstrap 3 support
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2014 08:00:05 GMT
There might be breaking changes with Modals. Not sure if you provide support for the remote
function of the Bootstrap Modals.

Marvin Richter

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Grigorov [mailto:mgrigorov@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2014 8:54 AM
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: Re: Wicket-bootstrap Bootstrap 3 support

Right, the correct way is to use Maven for this.
Another way is via IBootstrapSettings#setCssResourceReference() -
https://github.com/l0rdn1kk0n/wicket-bootstrap/blob/master/bootstrap-core/src/main/java/de/agilecoders/wicket/core/settings/IBootstrapSettings.java?source=c#L53

We will upgrade to 3.1.0 soon. We have to see whether there are breaking migration changes
first.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting