wicket-users mailing list archives

From Paul Bors <p...@bors.ws>
Subject Wrong JavaDoc for FeedbackMessages#hasMessage(int)
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2013 16:24:39 GMT
Currently (as of 6.10.0) the JavaDoc on
the FeedbackMessages#hasMessage(int) states that it returns true if and
only if a message with the specified level was registered.

However it relies on FeedbackMessage#isLevel(int) which in turn return true
if whether the message level is greater than or equal to the given level.

Isn't that contradicting? I registered an Error message for my form field
and I have a new behavior checking for Warnings that performs its duties
because an Error message is at a lever greater than the Warning level.

~ Thank you,
   Paul Bors