wicket-users mailing list archives

From Martin Grigorov <mgrigo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem with inmethod grid if double quotes are in strings
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2013 12:53:50 GMT
Hi Peter,

WicketStuff is community based effort.
Everyone improves the code he cares about.
At different time different people care about different projects :-)

At the moment I don't use InMethod Grid in any project so I have no time to
help you.
I will gladly review and merge any Pull Request though.

Also it will help if you provide a test case or a quickstart application
that shows the problem.