wicket-users mailing list archives

From Artur Kronenberg <artur.kronenb...@openmarket.com>
Subject Re: Back button not calling onConfigure()
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2013 14:27:32 GMT
Hi,

I would expect it to hit the container. Debuggin and testing on a test
environment works and hits it. Unfortunatelly there is no way to
definitely proove that the error in question hits it to. I do know that
the onConfigure is not hit. I don't have access to the access logs.

Is there a way that the user uses a proxy that disables the response
headers we set for caching?

Thanks!