wicket-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Krieger <tho...@trend-soft.de>
Subject Shared data between sessions on forms, wanted behaviour?
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2013 10:11:00 GMT
Hi, i need some help to understand an wicket behaviour after i updated to 6.6
from 6.4.

We have a search form in a panel in our Shop System which contains an
attribute for the form data:

public class SearchForm extends Form<SearchParameter>
{
	private SearchParameter   param;

In the constructor the input field is connected via a model to the param
object

text  = new TextField<String>("shop.search.input",new
PropertyModel<String>(param, "text"));

After the submit the input is given to the session object an the search
result page is opened.

While we were using wicket 6.4 everthing works fine. After the update to 6.6
i see a new behaviour. If i go on the desktop open the page and fill the
search textfield everything is ok.
Now i open the same page on another PC with a complete new session and the
object of the form seems to be the same, because the search textfield on the
other computer is filled with the search from my first task.

In 6.4 the object was a new instance without any attribute data from other
requests.

So between differnt sessions the same object cache is used. Is this
behaviour wanted or what is my mistake here. Appreciate your help.

Beste Regards

Thomas