wicket-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Kappler <andreas.kapp...@jato-consulting.de>
Subject Re: CSRF protection and mounting pages
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2013 12:03:13 GMT
Hi Martin,

thanks for your answer. I tried that and I am not sure if I did
something wrong, but still the URLs generated for posting forms are not
encrypted.

For example I have a page that contains a form to change the user's
password and I want the page to be available as /changePassword. Now if
the user submits the form, the form's action points to
/changePassword?xyz, which makes it open to CSRF.

Best Regards,
Andreas