wicket-users mailing list archives

From dlutowskik <dlutows...@microinput.com>
Subject Wicket Models Questions
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2013 08:43:28 GMT
I have two questions about models in Wicket.
1. In some panel I have IModel<List&lt;Object>> objectModel or IModel
objectModel and this model is created as
LoadableDetachableModel<List&lt;Object>> or LoadableDetachableModel. Is it
good approach? If yes do I need to detach this model in onDetach() method?
2. I have two panels A and B. Panel B is created in panel A and it needed
some model. In panel A there is empty object. How should I create model with
this empty object - new Model(new Object()), new LoadableDetachableModel() {
.. load() {return new Object()}}? In which panel should I detach this model
in Panel B in which this model is used or in Panel A in which this model was
created?