wicket-users mailing list archives

From ashindler <alexshind...@hotmail.com>
Subject Check inside enclosure not submitted when visible(false)
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2013 10:06:26 GMT
Hi,

I have a screen (DataView1) that displays rows of information. Each row
(DataView2)  can be expanded (DataView3) using wicket:enclosure using a
AjaxCheckBox. This nested DataView3 contains rows with "Check"s. This nested
DataView3 (wicket:enclosure) I can hide and show. When the AjaxCheckBox is
selected it selects/deselects all the Checks in DataView3.
When I submit the form when the DataView3 (enclosure) is visible the checked
Checks are submitted correctly but when the enclosure is not visible the
Checks are not submitted.

Can anyone offer suggestions why this happens and how to overcome it?

DataView1{
      DataView2{

          AjaxCheckBox{ When selected the arraylist managed by the
checkgroup is updated with the        contents in the enclosure}

              DataView3 (enclosure){

               Check

             }
      }