wicket-users mailing list archives

From Ilkka Seppälä <iluwa...@gmail.com>
Subject PackageResourceBlockedException
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2013 11:31:26 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to implement a base page to be used by multiple web
applications. My idea was to make the base page reference some common css
and javascripts files through PackageResourceReferences:

BasePage.java

@Override
public void renderHead(IHeaderResponse response) {
super.renderHead(response);
ResourceReference lessFile = new
JavaScriptResourceReference(EuraKantaPage.class, "less-1.3.3.min.js");
JavaScriptHeaderItem lessItem = JavaScriptHeaderItem.forReference(lessFile);
response.render(lessItem);
ResourceReference tyylitFile = new
CssResourceReference(EuraKantaPage.class, "style.less");
CssHeaderItem tyylitItem = CssHeaderItem.forReference(tyylitFile);
response.render(tyylitItem);
}

But when I visit this base with my browser I get a stack trace beginning
with:

Last cause: Access denied to (static) package resource
<packagename>/style.less. See IPackageResourceGuard

What am I doing wrong?

Best regards,
Ilkka Seppälä