wicket-users mailing list archives

From Michael Mosmann <mich...@mosmann.de>
Subject Re: How to resolve this java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2013 07:00:37 GMT
Am 06.08.13 20:03, schrieb saty:
> ...various wicket
> panels use this data-manager to request data that they need to
> display/update etc.
I think it matters how you acces this data-manager from your panels. If
you use something like this:

Application.get().dataManager().doSomething(bla)

you should not have any problems like that. So I think you are holding a
reference to the data-manager as a field in your panel. This way its
part of the object and will be serialized.

You can put this kind of stuff in an LDM an overwrite the load()-method with

Application.get().dataManager().doSomething(bla)

This way your panel can use this model like any other model.