wicket-users mailing list archives

From Sven Meier <s...@meiers.net>
Subject Re: Generating spreadsheet to send to Client fails in 1.6
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2013 07:14:04 GMT
Hi,

I don't know how this worked for you in 1.4.x.

But if you're just writing something into the response, how should
Wicket know that it has to stop processing the request?

Sven

On 08/02/2013 04:24 AM, BrianWilliams wrote:
> Thank you but, did you see my original code?  It's 1/2 as long as the import section
in your link.   I would like to simply write to the response, as I have in every other web
technology (from Servlets and JSPs to Struts, JSF and .NET), AND Wicket prior to 1.5.

> Perhaps somebody from the Wicket team can explain why this valid strategy no longer works.
 Did you really break this Response behavior?