wicket-users mailing list archives

From Jens Jahnke <jan0...@gmx.net>
Subject Documentation for RequestLogger
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2013 08:43:30 GMT
Hi,

I'd like to know if there is an official documentation for RequestLogger
anywhere?

I found several small bits on the net, but nothing that gives me a clue
how to actually do some logging.

I know that I have to initialise it somehow like this:

IRequestLoggerSettings requestLogger = Application.get().getRequestLoggerSettings();
requestLogger.setRequestLoggerEnabled(true);

But where do I have to put this initialisation? I've put it into my apps init()
but it does nothing except creating an empty log file.

My log4j.properties:

log4j.category.org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.RequestLogger=INFO,RequestLogger
log4j.additivity.org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.RequestLogger=false
log4j.appender.RequestLogger=org.apache.log4j.RollingFileAppender
log4j.appender.RequestLogger.File=${catalina.home}/logs/wicket-requests.log
log4j.appender.RequestLogger.MaxFileSize=10MB
log4j.appender.RequestLogger.MaxBackupIndex=10
log4j.appender.RequestLogger.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.RequestLogger.layout.ConversionPattern=%d{ISO8601} %-5p- %-26.26c{1} - %m\n

Regards,

Jens

--
06. Ernting 2013, 10:38