wicket-users mailing list archives

From Victor Dolirio Ferreira Barbosa <victor...@gmail.com>
Subject Grouping tags in a ListView without a parent tag
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2013 17:34:56 GMT
Hello Everybody,

I got stuck in a situation that I could not resolve in a "graceful way" yet.

I have in my HTML a menu built with <ul> and <li> tags and it use a
"separator" concept. Like this:

<ul>
  <li class="separator"></li>
  <li wicket:id="item" class="item">Admin</li>

  <li class="separator"></li>
  <li class="item">Help</li>
</ul>

What I want is to iterate a menu list in Java code with a Repeater but
grouping 2 li tags in a way that it outputs the tag with its separator
sibling.

Its not possible to group them with another tag like a span or div, cause
HTML don't render it.

I naively tried to group them with a <wicket:enclosure> but it not worked.

What is the better way to do this?

--
[]s,
Victor Dolirio