wicket-users mailing list archives

From Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <reier...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Table with a lot of ajax links
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 07:25:35 GMT
Hi,

For some application with very big tables with lots of links and AJAXy
things I have done the following.

1- Place a an AbstarctAjaxBehavior at table level.
2- Create special link components that all what they do I submit info about
their ID to this unique AbstarctAjaxBehavior.
3- On server side you can use a visitor, on unique AJAX behavior,  to
locate the instance of the "special link" and deliver the event to it.

This reduced a lot the amount of java script to stream to the client and
made component very responsible.