wicket-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Heigl <tho...@umschalt.com>
Subject Ajax file upload broken in IE8 with Wicket 6.9.0
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2013 11:30:14 GMT
Hey all,

After upgrading to Wicket 6.9.0 our ajax file upload started stalling and
on some machines even crashing IE8. Downgrading to 6.8.0 immediately fixed
the problem.

I verified that the issue is not related to the new jQuery version by
downgrading to Wicket 6.8.0 but setting the jQuery resource reference to
1.10.1. File upload still works in that case.

I browsed the history of wicket-ajax-jquery.js since 6.8.0 but didn't find
anything too suspicious.

Does anyone have any idea what could cause the problem or is experiencing
the same issues?

I can try to create some kind of quickstart if that helps.

Cheers,

Thomas