wicket-users mailing list archives

From René Hartwig <Rene.Hart...@befine-solutions.com>
Subject Avoid ListenerInvocationNotAllowedException on slow clients
Date Wed, 31 Jul 2013 06:03:20 GMT
Hi there,

I am using Wicket Version 6.9.1 on a Jetty 8 Server and have a Page
opening up a modal dialog triggered by an AjaxSubmitLink.
Now I recognized that on slow Clients a User is capable of clicking this
link twice so that the server has already disabled the behavior, but the
Client has not yet redrawn the page and the second click then causes a
ListenerInvocationNotAllowedException.
Do you have a suggestion for me how I can avoid, or at least improve
this behavior?

Thank you and best regards,
René

--

René Hartwig
Senior Developer

*Befine Solutions AG - The Cryptshare Company*
Bebelstraße 17
79108 Freiburg
Germany

Tel: +49 (0) 761 38913 0
Fax: +49 (0) 761 38913 115

E-Mail: _Rene.Hartwig@befine-solutions.com_
Internet: http://www.cryptshare.com

Your attachments are too large or too confidential for e-mail?
Get to know Cryptshare!

http://www.cryptshare.com

<http://www.facebook.com/cryptshare><http://www.linkedin.com/company/befine-solutions/products>

Amtsgericht Freiburg HRB 6144