wicket-users mailing list archives

From "Paul BorČ™" <p...@bors.ws>
Subject Re: How can i render json into markup?
Date Sat, 06 Jul 2013 16:22:00 GMT
Then your on your own. However you can modify any HTML tag in wicket by giving it a wicket:I'd
and then grabbing a reference to it via the WebMarkupContainer:
http://ci.apache.org/projects/wicket/apidocs/6.0.x/org/apache/wicket/markup/html/WebMarkupContainer.html

You can the. Attach your own behavior to it.

Have a great day,
    Paul Bors

On Jul 6, 2013, at 8:23 AM, Per Newgro <per.newgro@gmx.ch> wrote:

> Hi Paul,
>
> thanks for your reply. As i wrote we don't want to use the wicked-charts integration.
> Reinventing the wheel is not our goal.
>
> What i want to know was how i can render the script with the json content inside the
div.
> So far i've found a chart example in Igor's excelent "Cookbook". But the problem of add
a script
> in a div is still open.
>
> Thanks
> Per
>
> Am 06.07.2013 09:44, schrieb Paul BorČ™:
>> Your question is better addressed at http://wicked-charts.2319560.n4.nabble.com/

>> Tom H. did a super good job on integrating High Charts with Wicket so I'm not sure
why you're reinventing the wheel.