wicket-users mailing list archives

From Colin Rogers <Colin.Rog...@objectconsulting.com.au>
Subject setResponsePage
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2013 01:55:45 GMT
Wicketeers,

Super-minor API thing...

I've started using PageProvider class within our frameworks, as it's a really convenient class
for detailing pages, etc. and avoid having to use Reflection directly.

With this in mind, would it be possible to overload Component#setResponsePage that takes a
PageProvider or IPageProvider?

Cheers,
Col.
EMAIL DISCLAIMER This email message and its attachments are confidential and may also contain
copyright or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not forward
the email or disclose or use the information contained in it. If you have received this email
message in error, please advise the sender immediately by replying to this email and delete
the message and any associated attachments. Any views, opinions, conclusions, advice or statements
expressed in this email message are those of the individual sender and should not be relied
upon as the considered view, opinion, conclusions, advice or statement of this company except
where the sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the considered view, opinion,
conclusions, advice or statement of this company. Every care is taken but we recommend that
you scan any attachments for viruses.