wicket-users mailing list archives

From Martin Grigorov <mgrigo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: setResponsePage
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2013 06:38:42 GMT
Hi,

PageProvider is more an internal API. There is a ticket that it is complex
and needs some kind of simplification.
I don't want to expose it more to the user APIs.
How exactly you find it more convenient than the current #setResponsePage()
versions ?
It has constructors that accept renderCount and pageId, but those are
usually extracted from the request url. In your code you should not deal
with them.