wicket-users mailing list archives

From Paul Bors <p...@bors.ws>
Subject Re: Graying Out Disabled Buttons/Controls
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2013 13:29:31 GMT
You need to make sure all of your component parents are also visible.

Remeber that wicket uses a component tree (you can see it in your
DebugToolbar if you add it to your pages).
The inspector looks something like this:

http://www.wicket-library.com/wicket-examples-6.0.x/spring/wicket/bookmarkable/org.apache.wicket.devutils.inspector.InspectorPage;jsessionid=76EE1D9ED70B7660542E78B4C1333951?0&pageId=0