wicket-users mailing list archives

From Dan Retzlaff <dretzl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PageableListView with two rows
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2013 22:06:27 GMT
Maybe I just don't understand your requirements. I thought you want two
rows for each Profile. So:

add(new PageableListView("profile", profiles) {
  populateItem(item) {
    item.add(new Label("row1column1"));
    item.add(new Label("row2column1"));
    item.setRenderBodyOnly(true);
  }
});

Obviously you can add as many columns as you'd like.