wicket-users mailing list archives

From heapifyman <heapify...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: wicket and JPA
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2013 12:14:34 GMT
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think as long as dbObject is still "managed"
code like the following should persist the changes to dbObject, i.e.
changes to dbObject will be saved once the transaction commits.
beginTX()
dbObject.setXXX();
dbObject.setYYY();
commitTX()

If dbObject is "detached" you will have to call
entityManager.merge(dbObject) before committing the transaction.