wicket-users mailing list archives

From David Solum <djso...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to dynamically add a hyperlink (BookmarkablePageLink) to DefaultDataTable that is rendered as an anchor
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2013 14:09:25 GMT
Hi,

As I said in my original post, that markup works, but the
BookmarkablePageLinks that I add are rendered as div tags with onclick
handlers.  I am trying to get anchor tags.

I believe the post that Sven referred to is a step in the right direction,
but my markup gives me the unclosed tag error.

Has anyone gotten a BookmarkablePageLink to render as an anchor tag?  If so,
may I see the markup you used?  Thank you very much in advance.