wicket-users mailing list archives

From Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Subject Wicketstuff release cycle
Date Thu, 16 May 2013 04:16:37 GMT
Hello,

I would like to ask a question regarding wicketstuff releases.
According to Wicketstaff WIKI [1] last stable was made July 3, 2012, according
to maven some modules were released 18-Apr-2013 and has version 6.7.0 [2].

Is there option to ask for release of the components [3] with the wicket
6.8.0 or maybe earlier

Why I'm asking is because we are using apache ivy in our build and it is
not very easy to get spapshot builds (it is necessary to specify version
as 6.0-20130515.164331-3 and it tend to change after each build)

Thanks in advance

[1] https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/wiki
[2] http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/wicketstuff/wicketstuff-yui-calendar/
[3]