wicket-users mailing list archives

From Benedikt Schlegel <codecab.dri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Stateless pages
Date Fri, 17 May 2013 10:42:03 GMT
Thanks for your quick response, guys! Got it working. No session expired
message for now.

Very helpful was the hint on how to decide between new/expired session but
also the general information about stateless-ness.

And your guide is awesome, Andrea! Can't believe I didn't run across this
earlier. Would've saved me some time for sure :)