wicket-users mailing list archives

From Bruno Moura <brunormo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I"ll really apreciate the help to get the selected item of a DropDownChoice using Scala
Date Fri, 17 May 2013 13:33:46 GMT
Martin, the DDC has already created with the sema object type in the
constructor
for PropertyModel, listCustomer, and ChoiceRenderer

new DropDownChoice("customerSelection",
new PropertyModel[Customer](customer, "name"), listCustomer, new
ChoiceRenderer[Customer]("name"))*

But I need only a piece of code that works in retrieve the selected value.

Thanks again.

Bruno Moura