wicket-users mailing list archives

From Leonid Bogdanov <leonid_bogda...@mail.ru>
Subject wicket-atmosphere, named Broadcasters
Date Fri, 17 May 2013 09:27:15 GMT

Hello!

    Atmosphere framework supports named Broadcasters that can be treated as topics to which
only interested clients are subscribed. Is it possible to support named Broadcasters in wicket-atmosphere
EventBus class?
    As a workaround of this currently missing feature I tried to use a ResourceRegistrationListener
that assigns a proper Broadcaster to every new Atmosphere resource, then a specific Broadcaster
can be asked for all Atmosphere resources registered with it, and a message can be sent to
only them with EventBus.post() method. Unfortunately, this workaround isn't working for the
moment.
    Also I think I found an issue with getting an Atmosphere resource object by its uuid
in ResourceRegistrationListener.resourceRegistered():

    public void resourceRegistered(String uuid, Page page) {
        AtmosphereResource resource = AtmosphereResourceFactory.getDefault().find(uuid);
// resource will be null
    }

    Atmosphere framework version is 1.0.13, wicket-atmosphere version is 0.10-SNAPSHOT.

Thank you.