wicket-users mailing list archives

From sachin <shirve....@gmail.com>
Subject How to inegrate CAS authentication with Apache wicket application?
Date Wed, 15 May 2013 20:48:56 GMT
Hi,
I am working on a project where I have to integrate CAS authentication into
an Apache Wicket application. Though I am still a beginner in
web-development, I know how to implement CAS authentication into simple
web-app (using Spring-security), where I define a directory/files which need
authentication before User can access them. Following is the example CAS
application structure, I have created and tested. In the below example,
access to files in "secure" directory need authentication.

<http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/file/n4658831/Screenshot-casexample.png>

The contents of applicationContext-security.xml are as below.

But if I have to secure files in apache wicket application, how can I do
this? I would like to start my application by displaying
"edu.vt.geoserver.HomePage.html" without authentication and to set
authentication requirement to access files in
"edu.vt.geoserver.securePages". Please see the attached structure of my
target application.
<http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/file/n4658831/49.png>

Let me know if anyone can help me in this regard. I have seen the Jasig's
unofficial cas-client for wicket application, but still not sure what all
changes I will need to do. Any help in this regard is highly appreciated.

Thanks
Sachin