wicket-users mailing list archives

From saty <satya...@gmail.com>
Subject Combining multiple wicket application in single user interface
Date Thu, 02 May 2013 14:03:07 GMT
We have few wicket application used by same user set so I am contemplating to
combine them in one single interface from users point of view but they
should run as separate independent applications running at separate URLs as
they do today.
Please lets me know if there is a way to achieve this with plain wicket or
outside wicket, what is the best approach to work in this direction.

I would like to make it kind of a tabbed application (similar to wicket
tabs) but each tab would represent wicket application running at some
separate URL.