wicket-users mailing list archives

From Martin Grigorov <mgrigo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Link generation from outside of Wicket - was Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Wicket 6.7.0 Released!
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2013 13:54:45 GMT
Hi,

In another thread I suggested an "insane" idea but maybe it could be useful
for someone.
You can expose Wicket IResource as a web service. Pass it the class name as
parameter and it can use normal Wicket functionality to return the full url
for that page.
The catch is that you need to know the url of the web service to be able to
use it.