wicket-users mailing list archives

From Martin Grigorov <mgrigo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Redirects to external URLs do not work as expected when cookies are forbidden
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 13:24:08 GMT
Hi,

I'm not familiar with http code 303 (see other) but if there is a problem
then you should ask in the forums of the used web container or web browser.
Wicket just sets response headers via Servlet APIs but the actual work is
done by the container - to set the header, and by the browser - to read the
value and interpret it.

--
Martin Grigorov
jWeekend