wicket-users mailing list archives

From Martin Grigorov <mgrigo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Dancing Debug window
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2013 07:33:14 GMT
Hi,

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 10:20 AM, Colin Rogers <
Colin.Rogers@objectconsulting.com.au> wrote:

> Hi there guys,
>
> When I get an issue with Ajax that generates a report, as below (i.e. with
> tons of errors.) The Ajax Debug Window 'dances' for ages... it also slows
> the browser down to almost nothing, and while it 'dances' is almost
> un-clickable.
>
> Is there any way to solve this?

The best way is to fix the errors so there is no activity in the debug
window at all ;-)
A workaround is to monkey-patch Wicket.Ajax.DebugWindow.logError()
function. You can re-assign it so anything that fits your needs.

I think we can improve this by throttling the animations. I.e. they will be
executed only once Nms after the last error log.

--
Martin Grigorov
jWeekend