wicket-users mailing list archives

From Sven Meier <s...@meiers.net>
Subject Re: AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable and CheckBox Column
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2013 18:31:17 GMT
Sorry, you're right, you have to add the behavior to the CheckGroup.

And you're right too that the CheckGroup will lose its selection from a
previous paging.
I'm afraid you'll have to implement your own solution with ChekBoxes and
an AjaxFormComponentBehavior, managing the selected items in your own
collection.

Sven