wicket-users mailing list archives

From dhongyt <davidhtr...@gmail.com>
Subject wicket:extend Not Showing in Parent
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2013 16:22:55 GMT
I've been reading up on markup inheritance and believe I understand it
correctly but its not quite working for me.

My HomePage.html has the <wicket:child/> tag

And I have extended the FileSubPage.java to HomePage.java.

Also added the <wicket:extend> to the FileSubPage

What is it that when my HomePage loads, TEST does not show up after my
forms?
Am I missing an add in my HomePage.java? I thought markup inheritance will
just add the child into the parent automatically?