wicket-users mailing list archives

From madmax108 <lifeofna...@gmail.com>
Subject Custom Error Message with StringValidator.length Between
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2013 10:12:23 GMT
Hi,
I'm validating a field with StringValidator.lengthBetween, but somehow, it
only displays the default error message rather than one I've defined in a
properties file.

My validator checks length of input between 8 and 20, and I've defined it as
myField.add(StringValidator.lengthBetween(8,20));

In my properties, I have "myField.StringValidator.lengthBetween= myField is
of invalid length"

But this still shows the error message as "The value of 'myField' is not
between 8 and 20 characters long.

How do I fix this?
I know it's a simple fix, but it's just not working for me

Help much appreciated
Thanks!