wicket-users mailing list archives

From Merlijn <lucas...@gmail.com>
Subject Clearing panel when leaving page
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2013 12:41:21 GMT
Hi everybody,

I have a dropdown panel that opens when a user enters something inside a
textfield. The problem is that when the panel is open and the user goes to
another page, if the back button is then used to go back to the page, the
panel is still open.

Now I fixed it by having a AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior that invokes on
blur, which clears the panel. But the problem with is that it now does an
Ajax call whenever an onblur event happens.

I also tried doing it in Javascript, setting the panel to display = 'none'
but that does not work. Does anyone know a good solution without using Ajax?

Thanks and kind regards,

Merlijn