wicket-users mailing list archives

From heikki <tropic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AbstractDefaultAjaxBehavior response handling
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2013 18:17:30 GMT
thanks for your response, but I'm not quite sure what you mean.

How so is my response a non-Ajax response ?

I'd have thought that when doing an Ajax request, I'd get an Ajax response;
and the way to "set up" that response, from what it says on
https://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/calling-wicket-from-javascript.html, is to
stick it in some page element in the behavior's respond() method.

(that does seem a bit strange indeed, I would have expected more there
existed a method like request(Request, Response) where I could add stuff to
a response object. I guess this is exactly what I'm not getting about
AbstractDefaultAjaxBehavior).