wicket-users mailing list archives

From Martin Grigorov <mgrigo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Velocity Log
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2013 14:33:28 GMT
Hi,

I see that you cross posted to Tomcat's mailing lists.
Please make sure that you update the thread there with the solution.

Wicket doesn't require Apache Velocity.
Only if you use VelocityPanel from wicket-velocity module in your
application then you need velocity.jar in your classpath.
I guess you don't need it so just remove it from your.war#WEB-INF/lib/
folder.