wicket-users mailing list archives

From Jayakrishnan R <jk.h...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wicket DefaultDataTable - Refresh it on browser back button
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2013 10:30:17 GMT
Hi Martin,

Thanks for the direction. I finally found the problem. The list of records
( collection ) was assigned to the data provider in the contructor of that
page. So when I press back button, the latest data was not getting
refreshed.

I still need to find a way to push the latest data on to the model.

Thanks
JK

--
Thanks & Regards