wicket-users mailing list archives

From infiniter <infini...@gmail.com>
Subject lost session and error modal
Date Mon, 18 Mar 2013 16:24:49 GMT
I added an ajax behavior to maintain the session alive. However in certain
cases the page can still expire and the session can still be lost, so I'm
showing an error modal using #getFailureScript(). But I'm facing a problem,
which is, for example, when the user refreshes the page the failure script
error modal will show up a couple of secs, but of course that's not cool.
If you have dealt with this or have suggestions, please let me know. Thanks.