wicket-users mailing list archives

From eugenebalt <eugeneb...@yahoo.com>
Subject Validator Question
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 20:03:41 GMT
I have a Form-level Validator which works on a pair of Date fields, and makes
sure that one can't be filled in without the other. (None or both filled in
is fine.)

The Validator is Form-level because it is multi-component; it must work
generically on any pair of Component IDs, because it's shared between
different projects. Right now the implementation is:

@Override
public void validate(Form form) {
   //...
}

The issue is that I can't pass any arbitrary pair of IDs to validate, the
param is a Form. Do I hard-code all the possible IDs that different projects
can use? Or is there a better way to do it?

Thanks