wicket-users mailing list archives

From Marios Skounakis <msc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with markup inheritance in Wicket 6
Date Sat, 02 Feb 2013 20:52:22 GMT
I've seen this happen too. It's not related to inheritance. If you add a
component in code and omit it in the html file, you get different behavior
in the following cases:

- if your web.xml specifies configuration=deployment, you don't get an error
- if you web.xml specifies configuration=development, you get a runtime
exception