wicket-users mailing list archives

From Michael Chandler <Michael.Chand...@onassignment.com>
Subject RE: Anyone using Wicket-Stuff Facebook
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2013 19:59:07 GMT
I also plan to use Scribe and spent a little time with it this weekend.  My particular example
uses LinkedIn, but the implementations would probably be near identical.  In this particular
example, I'm trying to retrieve the Authorize URL that a user would use to authenticate with
LinkedIn.  The following method returns the API hyperlink that I would use for a "Login with
LinkedIn" button:

private String getLinkedInAuth() {
	OAuthService service = new ServiceBuilder()
        .provider(LinkedInApi.class)
        .apiKey("your_api_key").apiSecret("your_api_secret_hash").build();

	Token requestToken = service.getRequestToken();
	String link = service.getAuthorizationUrl(requestToken);

	return link;
}

I haven't done much from there, but I believe you should be able to define a return URL when
a user successfully authenticates that you host (check your Facebook app config on Facebook.com).
 That URL should be prepared to accept a response that will include the user's access token
which you will use to sign any of your graph api requests.

I haven't completed my integration so hopefully I am not over simplifying.

Mike