wicket-users mailing list archives

From Jered Myers <jer...@maplewoodsoftware.com>
Subject Re: 404 error in nested ModalWindow IE 7
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2013 17:13:10 GMT
It looks like it was a bug fixed in a 1.5 release candidate (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-3982). The example in my
link (http://www.wicket-library.com/wicket-examples/ajax/modal-window)
appears to be using Wicket 1.5.9, so it should be fixed in that code and
it isn't.  I am replicating the problem in my own code using Wicket
6.5.  I am going to keep digging, but I am suspicious that tests may
have been done using the developer tools in IE9.  I know that using the
IE9 developer tools and changing the document and browser modes will not
replicate the problem.