wicket-users mailing list archives

From S├ębastien Gautrin <sebastien.gaut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse or IntelliJ
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2013 14:52:39 GMT
Personally I've been using IDEA since version 11, always on Linux, and
from my view it's on the contrary quite faster than Eclipse, with a
maven support that is not riddled with bugs.

Version 11 was as far as I'm concerned actually much cleaner and nicer
than Eclipse ever was, and with version 12, the darkula theme is simply
amazing: if I had to go back to work with Eclipse, the first I'd need
would be to find a theme for it as close as possible as that theme.

P.S. for the cost part of IDEA that has been mentioned previously in the
discussion, for those of you who work on Open Source projects, there's
the Open Source Project License which gives you access to the full IDEA
for free (same applies for Classroom License).