wicket-users mailing list archives

From Ashley Reed <ajree...@gmail.com>
Subject Multipart ajax form submit channel
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 21:28:05 GMT
I just wanted to ask this question before figuring out how to file a
bug. I'm using Wicket 1.5.6, and it seems like multipart ajax form
submits don't block the ajax channel. I'm doing an ajax submit that
causes the form to go away, and other ajax links on the form don't wait
until the form submission is complete. The result is that other ajax
links cause an exception if they're clicked before the form submission
is complete because the objects no longer exist in the page. I would
think the precondition on the links shouldn't be tested until the
channel is available. Is this a bug?

Thanks,
Ashley