wicket-users mailing list archives

From Martin Dietze ...@fh-wedel.de>
Subject Re: Migration issue: JavsScriptUtils.writeJavaScript() in onRender() does not seem to work with Ajax?
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2013 13:56:34 GMT
On Mon, February 25, 2013, Martin Dietze wrote:

> Thank you, in this case I get a Wicket Ajax error:
>
> | Wicket.Ajax: Wicket.Head.Contributor.processScript: [CKEDITOR.editor.replace] The element
with id or name "valueb54" was not found.: eval -> if (CKEDITOR.instances['valueb54'])
> | CKEDITOR.remove(CKEDITOR.instances['valueb54']); var editor_valueb54 = CKEDITOR.replace('valueb54');

Sorry, I forgot to mention that of course the element with the
id 'valueb54' does exist, it is the edit component which is just
made visible through the Ajax call. Obviously the JS code is
excecuted before the component has been placed in the DOM?

Cheers,

M'bert

--
----------- / http://herbert.the-little-red-haired-girl.org / -------------