wicket-users mailing list archives

From RalfButler <ralf.but...@web.de>
Subject OSGi Activator setup
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2013 12:06:28 GMT
Hi there,

My webapp bundle deployment into OSGi Enterprise Server Jonas works fine. It
is just that I don't know how to access the my webapp. I added an Activator
class:

/import java.util.Hashtable;
import javax.servlet.Filter;
import org.osgi.framework.BundleActivator;
import org.osgi.framework.BundleContext;

public class TestWAPActivator implements BundleActivator {

    @Override
    public void start(BundleContext context) throws Exception {
        Hashtable<String, String> props = new Hashtable<>();
        props.put("pattern", "/.*");
        props.put("init.applicationClassName",
WicketApplication.class.getName());

        final TestWAPFilter service = new TestWAPFilter();
        context.registerService(Filter.class.getName(), service, props);
    }

    @Override
    public void stop(BundleContext bc) throws Exception {

    }
}/

And a Filter class

/import org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter;

public class TestWAPFilter extends WicketFilter{

    @Override
    protected ClassLoader getClassLoader() {
        return this.getClass().getClassLoader();
    }
}/

Got it from  here
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2432263/starting-wicket-web-application-with-osgi-http-service>

. So far I thought that it would be enough to invoke the web app via
localhost:xxxx/TestWAP, but it seems that I miss out on something.

Would be great if some of you could help me.

Thanks,
Ralf