On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 11:05 AM, René Hartwig <Rene.Hartwig@befine-solutions.com> wrote:
Hi,

yes - it was in wicket 1.5 - as I am now using a custom validator and wicket 6 its no problem.
Just wanted to make sure you are aware of this.

Yes, we are aware. There is an entry about this change in the migration to Wicket 6 page in the Wiki.
Thanks !

Thanks and regards,
René Hartwig

René Hartwig
Senior Developer

Befine Solutions AG - The Cryptshare Company
Bebelstraße 17
79108 Freiburg
Germany

Tel: +49 (0) 761 38913 0
Fax: +49 (0) 761 38913 115

E-Mail: Rene.Hartwig@befine-solutions.com
Internet: http://www.cryptshare.com

Your attachments are too large or too confidential for e-mail?
Get to know Cryptshare!

http://www.cryptshare.com

Amtsgericht Freiburg HRB 6144
Vorstand Mark Forrest, Dominik Lehr
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender Edgar Fehrenbacher